Tuesday, September 29, 2015

What would YOU do in a world without adults?

Our First Book is....




In The Girl Who Owned a City, the characters live in a world where all the adults have died from a virus. No one over the age of 12 survived. We follow the main character, Lisa, as she tries to survive in a world without adults.


In the comment section below, answer the following question:


What would YOU do if you suddenly found yourself in a world without adults?

14 comments:

  1. It would be scared I would try to keep my resources and would keep my people alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be scared and I would take care of the people still alive.I would survive of meat,plants,and candy and get a sugure rush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go crazy and than eat every piece of candy possible . I would also live in a kingdom of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what I would do is get a recipe book two big dogs water and ingredients. then I would find all my friends and then look for shelter then find horses. then when I get everything I will try and stop the virus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I lived in a world with out adults I would run or walk to my friends house so I won't be alone. Then we would look in the fridge for some food to eat and if there is nothing to eat we would look for a cookbook and make something good. then we would play for the rest of the day or watch T.V. then go to sleep and when we get up we would try to drive to the store to get some food and IT WOULD BE FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if I lived in a world with out adults I would learn how to cook and live at my friends house and take care of people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would learn how to survive with my best friends by growing a garden and living near a river

    ReplyDelete