Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What do you think so far?

What do you think of Lisa as a character so far?  Why?  Make sure to use evidence from the story to back up your answers.

14 comments:

  1. I think Lisa is a little bit bossy because she says come back by ten and don't fall into the water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is not bossy she is being portactive.

      Delete
  2. I think lisa is nice because she gave her brother food and water.i also think she is brave because she is going on a trip on her own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Lisa is strong and brave ,because she had the ideas to go searching for food and water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that lisa is kind and thoughtful because she has to find food for herself and her brother and she never gives up. In the storyshe has to think of places to find food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Lisa is a little selfish and mean because she says '' Come back in ten and don't fall in the water!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa is a great role model for Todd because Todd might not know how to survive on his own. She helps Todd and her to find food it might not be tasty but it helps them survive. I have five stars Jordan perry

    ReplyDelete